Failed Customer Payment Tracking Spreadsheets
The Failed Customer Payment Tracking Spreadsheet Template will help you keep track of any failed customer or client payments, see where they are in the follow-up process, and allow you to easily see which payments have been recovered.
This is the exact spreadsheet that I use with my clients, many of whom are 6- and 7-figure business owners. In fact, by using this spreadsheet one of my clients was able to recover over $70,000 of failed payments.
If you are running multiple payment plans, courses, group programs, masterminds, etc. you can track them all in one place.
My goal is to simplify and improve your business, and make tracking failed payments as easy as possible for you.
Inside of this spreadsheet, you'll be able to keep track of:
- Who's payment failed
- What product/service/program they purchased
- When the initial payment was made
- How many payments are remaining
- If they purchased through an affiliate
- When the payment initially failed
- When you've sent each follow up email
- If they've made their payment after receiving the follow-up emails
- The date you revoked their access, if no payments were made